Friday 18 April 2008

Th3 Day

17 april 2008
Well today she, they OFFICIALLY left .
Wonder if this is a good thing or bad, but for most ppl I think they feel is a good thing ba.
This really brings back memories for me on how we meet, wad we did and so on.
For some reason, after reaching home, I am having a stupid headache until my whole head is red red edi.
Well one last event which is Sukan Tahunan and I have minimum matter to do with QM edi.
Run on event 800m, but i lost, however I am still happy to know that even my leg injured during the race but I still manage to win someone and did not get last place, woohoo.

Advise to everyone, don't make a fuss over small matter nor ignore small matter bcz small matter might become a unstoppable streak once it become big. Once there is a problem get it out and find a solution to it as soon as possible, do not make a habit on delaying things. It is not cool to make others feel bad when u think u are having others ppl attention when u r doing so.
Trying to live my life peacefully with ppl who I care and care about me

0 comments: