Wednesday 9 April 2008

The God Of Unluckiness strikes again

These few days memang fui man, few days be4 suddenly stomach problem, resulting in me cnt go for rumah selection.
That not all, when I go to scl 2day, I thought that I can have a perfect day, but it turn out to be the other way.
Go for a career workshop waiting for those lecturer to say about engineering, somehow they talked about accountancy, graphic design/art, finance but not engineering, wasted my 2 period sleep time waiting.
After recess, caught my mr. lien from the back, being punished to stand outside the discipline room, go bk class for BM need lisan, did not do well, kena punish to stand outside discipline room again, how know go bk class for BC also punished to stand 2 period bcz no memorise the text even I did go for scl and was not inform to do so.
(QM) In a bad mood liao, decide to skip duty and go ply bball to let out all the frustration, but when almost forget about all those bad things, kena lecture by SIR for nt having responsibility.
Hw many more suay can I get man.
Having a reli bad feeling will tio cut hair my LYK.

Did I not pray hard enough, did I not done my part well, did I not being patient enough, did I not tried my best?!
Am I really so bad?
OMFG I wrote another boring thing.

Photobucket

0 comments: