Tuesday 1 April 2008

Outing

28/3/2008(Friday) On the night of this day, I went to stay over at sunway hotel rented by Mr.Beh. That night we went all the way to asia cafe from sunway just to have dinner...lmao, then we go to point extreme to play dota, on our second game of dota, suddenly someone said "wth, how to play o, our teammate sleeping jor" then i turn around and saw, OMFG felix fell asleep in front of the computer...lol. The day after that, we went to Sunway Lagoon, Gosh how long ago since I went into sunway lagoon, the most unforgettable experience in when i 1st ride the 360 degree turning ride, nearly heart attack, but after a few ride, I felt that the ride is somehow fun, wonder if I dare to go on 'solero' now.../hmm. At the night we went to asia cafe to play pool, but I sux at it, feel so noob. It feels good to go out with a bunch of great friends after all the pressure in our daily life and good to stay away from the computer for so long.

0 comments: