Saturday 3 May 2008

The one and only 26th Of April

This day is very meaningful to me bcz it is the day I came to this world in exchange of my mother painfulness and my father hardworking and their love, million thanks to my parents which made this day my birthday.

This year I had a very meaningful birthday with all my heng dai and friends, I appreciate them very much. Many people wished me this year which brings me flying.

However, this year, this date, is also my 1st bomba marching competition, although we did not win but I feel very satisfied bcz for once we really put a lot of effort in training for it and did a really good job in the competition *CLAPS* and believe me, it really is plenty of fun.

After the competition I went home to chg clothes then I am off to sunway piramid to eat and hang out with some of my heng dai, then at night we went to ah boon birthday party. At thr me, ah boon and another guy celebrated our birthday 2gether with 3 cakes, we 3 cuting the cake 2gether, what a view man. We had lots of fun thr. However Something made me really disapointed.

I will be posting in some pictures later on soon.

0 comments: